As part of our commitment to our EJS School of Fine Arts' family and our community for their health and safety we are putting together a plan for our students and their families to give all our students security and consistency during these uncertain times.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect our students, teachers and parents while still helping to create a vibrant environment of learning however that should be. With safety measures, enhanced cleaning and social distancing policies in place, we have re-opened our school for private & small group classes. As well, our online virtual classes will continue to offered as an alternative for families and students.
COVID-19 - General School Safety Protocols
- Before Entering:
- Please do not enter if you have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat
- Please use hand sanitizer when entering the school
- Face masks are required when entering the school
- Pease note in order to minimize studio foot traffic, only students are permitted to enter the school unless parents of music students have asked to accompany their child. At which there will only be 1 parent/guardian from the same house hold.
ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS MUST:
- Enter using the assigned door to their studio space
- Use sanitizer immediately upon entering the studio
- Practice social distancing
- Please try to use the bathroom before heading to the school
- Stay at least 2m apart from others
- Avoid touching your face, cough or sneeze into your arm
- Bring only possessions required, music books, instrument, dance shoes, scripts
- All areas or surfaces touched by students will be disinfected at the end of the lesson or class
- Leave immediately after lessons or classes from the assigned door
For general questions or concerns, or for information regarding drop off/pick locations for your student, please email us at [email protected]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!